A 4-day workshop that teaches you how to design target operating models that can transform a business or organisation with agility, accountability and action.
Benefits of attending this course:
- Enhance and validate your skillset
- Industry recognised certification
- Boost career progression opportunities
- Increase earning potential
- Detect and be able to capitalise on hidden growth opportunities in your business or organisation
- Define value streams and customer journeys that deliver best-in-class or unique customer and user experiences to drive growth and profitability
- Understand how to make business strategy executable
- Learn how to get stakeholder buy-in and implement change
- Build, improve and evolve capabilities for the future
- Improve, mature and accelerate your organisation’s agility to change, learn and innovate
- Be able to transform process and data into intelligent information that can build a competitive advantage
- Achieve measurable and sustainable results in delivering operating model transformation
Learn how to ensure change delivers outcomes of value that are aligned to strategy. Julie Choo – Lead Author of THE STRATEGY JOURNEY®
- Practical 4 day workshop
- Case study based to enable participants to connect, confer and collaborate
- Provides a detailed understanding of skills highly sought after by organisations globally
- Empowers participants with the frameworks and skills to achieve measurable and sustainable results
This applied learning experience will help attendees to understand the benefits of effective operating model design to enable successful transformation of your organisation.
The business benefits covered in the course include:
- How to ensure your outcomes are aligned to your organisation’s goals and objectives
- How to move towards transformational improvements
- How to create a culture that embraces innovation; clearing the way for agility, accountability and action
- Ensure you maximise your transformation investments and achieve tangible benefits on your time and budget investments
- Be able to clearly and confidently communicate your strategy within your organisation; ensuring that stakeholders are motivated to create action and are empowered to apply change
- Make informed portfolio investment decisions to ensure that resources are allocated to the most beneficial projects and programmes of work
- Create foundations that support growth in an environment when time, budget and resources are often limited
- Improve engagement with stakeholder groups across business and technology to create closer and more collaborative partnerships
What our attendees say
Excellent class that went above my expectation. This course is required for all senior management. I now know how to successfully develop a key operating model in my organisation.
Digital and Business Intelligence Manager
Great course, great for my career! Very well worth doing!
Enterprise Business Architect
Excellent detailed content – the lecturer / author was brilliant. I now have the ability to execute and develop methodologies and engage clients to drive better business.
Advisory Solutions Executive – Consulting
Experiential learning about the dynamics of running an organisation with well structured material. Will apply the skills learned in my organisation to shift a major change management.
For those who have completed the Applied Business Architecture course, the Applied Operating Model Design course allows the ability to drive design into operational delivery to ensure the strategic designs can glow and create the success you envisioned. I would highly recommend this course.
Capability & Operations Manager
The course was brilliant and just at the right level of detail. Its very useful for all senior management to attend. They can learn a lot about how to align things back to strategy especially technology.
CIO (Chief Information Officer)
Who Should Attend
Professionals working in or aspiring to work in the following roles:
- Department Heads
- Business Managers
- Innovation Specialists
- Business Analysts
- Business Architects
- Data Architects
- Process Architects and Analysts
- Enterprise Architects
- Domain Architects
- Business Technology Partners
- Internal Business Development Managers
- Management Consultants
- Project, Programme and Portfolio Managers